Skip to main content

Dream, Hope, Remember

Dream, Hope, Remember 


Dream to not dream.

Hope to not hope.

And remember to not remember.

But then what shall life be?


Without dreams…

Without hopes…

Without remembering…

What is the point?


Life loses…

It’s passion.

It’s desire.

It’s purpose.


But yet?

Why dream. Why hope. Why remember.

If all is dashed?


But then isn’t life?

Disappointments. Failure. And loss?

How can we know without knowing the other side?


Sometimes we get carried away.

Lost in the dreams, the hopes, and the memories.

Perhaps, they lose their true meaning.


May we ever learn from the hard things.

That’s how we grow to love the good things.


To dream.

To hope.

To remember.

For these are things of life. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ImPOSSIBLE

 " Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE; the word itself says, "I'm Possible".   -Audrey Hepburn I didn't realize until reading this quote that Im possible had the word possible in it. Every time I hear the word impossible I think of the meaning: not able to occur, exist, or be done.  Life is hard and many times there are many things that do seem impossible.  Examples of Impossible Things: (Courtesy of Google) -Flying without the help of an invention of some sort.   -Digging to the center of the earth.  -Going into the past or the future.  -Creating a force field.  Even if I can't do these things I know that with God nothing is impossible. He has ways of doing things we may not even be able to comprehend. There is always a way when it comes to God.  Things will get rough, and there will be times when things will seem impossible. Don't give up. There's a way. I hope that we will all have at least one opportunity in our lives to see s...

What We Make Our Lives Out Of

"You make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing." ~Kate Morton  If we spent all of our lives trying to fill it with what was missing we wouldn't be living. Why would you waste your whole life, saving for a Ferrari, being jealous about the people who have one, and spending every spare minute imagining what it would be like to have one. That wouldn't be a very fulfilling life. We build our lives and our families on what we do have. The gospel, our homes, and most importantly love.  I think I would miss out on what life has to offer if I focused on getting/receiving the things I don't have.  There will always be things we don't have, but there will always be more that we actually have. I hope we never lose the most important things such as love, family, and friendship. Those are the things that make life so meaningful and what bring us the most joy.  Make a list of everything you do have in your life, you will be amazed at the results.